Over the next three weeks I’ll be sharing TEN all new projects inspired by fall. Today, I’ve got a cute little gift tag, and a video that shows me making the tag too!
- I got my limited edition Tim Holtz fall 2011 distress inks- and I’m loving them! used 2 of the 3 on this tag. They are EXCELLENT with my scattered straw distress products.
- The Ranger Perfect pearls biscotti spray I use is fabulous – adds a golden-ish glimmer that doesn’t show up well in photos.
- the goosebump spray I use dries clear + shiny and resists! So you see how it looks darker – that’s because the stain I then use over the tag doesn’t stick to it!
- The star tag at bottom is from www.shopellesstudio.com – its’ one of their new halloween line tags!
- want to see full supply list? It’s at the bottom of this post…
just in case you couldn’t tell – the video is double speed. I don’t create quite that fast.
Now all I need to do is attach this to a bag ‘o candy and mail it!