Today ends our 2 week spring break. Tomorrow is back to school for Elizabeth. I’m looking over my iphone photos, thinking about what to order, making mental notes for scrapbook layouts… and wow. It was a BUSY vacation!! Here’s a few highlights:
- Overnight trip to Monterey (Aquarium, mostly)
- Art days at home + one full art day at Grandma’s
- meeting Auntie Briana’s baby horses + many more horsies
- Going to see Hop with daddy (everyone loved this – especially me who didn’t have to go)
- visit from the Easter Bunny
- Too many calories (so worth it)
- E looses her 4th tooth! (and also gets food poisoning… ugh)
- I prepare for loads of classes (more on that tomorrow!)
- Jason’s birthday!
- 2 girls from class have birthday parties that Miss E attends
- I get closer to cleaning studio completely than EVER before!! Still working!!
So yeah… lot going on here. I’ve put my favorite iPhone photos into a video montage if you’d like to see… there’s family fun pics + crafty sneak peeks too…
Hope you liked that video. So, how was your Easter?