1. Congrats to Andrea Friebus for winning the Scarlet Lime Bead Art goodies!! E-mail me mflaum @ comcast.net with your mailing info so I can get you hooked up!!
2. Camp Scrap starts up Thursday morning – there is still time to sign up (June 30th is last day for registration, I believe) if you’re still undecided. If you’re vacationing around the 4th of July (or ANY time during class for that matter!) keep in mind we have the “bonus” week for some make up time. So you should totally still hop in!
3. I have had a major commitment EVERY DAY since last Wednesday. My body wants to seek refuge in becoming a hermit crab in my reading corner, alas it looks like mega interactions with people + things to do will continue for at least 6 more days in a row. insane!
4. I have become interested in exercise. Oh, I’ve been at the gym for years… but suddenly I find myself craving a good sweat, and if I don’t work out hard enough I go back (gasp) a second time. Or go for a 10+mile bike ride. Or *double gasp* run. We’ll examine this later, my inner couch potato is sobbing.
5. The new Stephanie Plum novel (#16) comes out Tuesday the 22and… it is my intention to separate from the series for now and NOT buy it. #15 annoyed me quite a bit and I found myself thinking that J.Evanovich needs to either take things in a new direction, or actually, oh, I dunno have Stephanie grow, change, learn, or advance her character in SOME way. The love triangle, the complete lack of any kind of growth… I’m over it. I am pretending the series is over for now. I know this is shocking as I’m a die hard fan…
6. I will never eat pastry/bread/etc at Starbucks or coffee shops again. The “lowfat” stuff still around 400cal. The stuff i like? over 500cal. um, sorry but so NOT worth it!! (Yes, I’m back to being a ‘knowledge is power’ person regarding calories)
7. The man is back to work. For now. Only way to really know if he’s ready (has been a few months since hip/labrum fixed up) is to try. So he went to work and we’ll see… adjustments are already interesting. Above picture has nothing to do with anything except I took it last week.